Commercial, Industrial & Domestic Rewires
Johnson Electrical Solutions Ltd offers commercial and domestic property rewires throughout the Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire areas. The main reason for rewiring a property is typically the discovery of faulty or “out of date” wiring, something that can prove to be very dangerous if left ignored and unattended.
Each year in the UK, faulty electrical wiring is responsible for causing around 12,500 house fires and more than 30 fatalities. With this in mind, it is vital that you look out for the following signs that your property may need a rewire.
- Breakers that trip frequently
- Dimming or flickering lights that often need replacing
- Out-dated plug sockets or cracked plug sockets
- Sockets with rounded entries, instead of 3-pin
- Consumer units (fuse boxes) with wooden backing
Arrange Your Free Quote / Site Visit
If you are concerned about the safety of your electrical wiring, the team at Johnson Electrical Solutions Ltd can help. We will arrange a free site visit to assess the electrical system of the property, including the wiring and consumer units. If required, a competitive quote will then be offered for your approval.
Our Rewiring Process Includes:
- Site visit to the client’s property to identify any rewiring that may be required
- Inform the client of the work required and the process of works to be undertaken
- Safely isolate and remove existing electrics
- Complete first fix, plastering work, then second fix
Please note that the process and subsequent cost of rewiring a property depends a number of factors, such as vacancy, occupancy, property size etc. In all property rewires, we aim to work around our client’s needs (such as operating in a single room at a time), and work with a range of trusted manufacturer brands to meet performance and budgetary requirements.
For more information about our property rewiring services in Lincolnshire,
Call Johnson Electrical Solutions Ltd today on: 01522 703 668